Wednesday 7 July 2010

Baby Number TWO!

This gentleman here is Stiles McGraw - I met him whilst out walking with Camden. I explained about the challenge when he asked where Camden's father is. He said he'd help me, but wouldn't want to see his child - he wasn't too keen to make a commitment to a child. Fine by me. :)

After trying for a baby - we or should I say I ? succeeded. I loved being pregnant at this stage.. no back pains.. just enjoying the life growing inside of me :).

One day to go until the birth of baby number two! I'm so excited - I'd like a girl but I suppose I'll come across one of those at some point of the challenge so I'm not too fussed. By the way, it was Camden's birthday today - he ages into a toddler :).

This is Camden as a toddler - isn't he a cutie? :) This is when the real fun starts, I can't wait to be able to teach him to walk and talk. He's looking forward to a little brother or sister; i've told him of his brother Sam, but I don't think he understands.. Sam is in school now but is yet to visit his brother.

This is the bit I hate the most - it hurts. However, the little bundle of joy makes it all worthwhile. Will it be a girl or a boy ?!

Its a boy! This is Finlay Crosby. Baby number two of the 100 baby challenge. His traits are brave and genius :) I feel a good career for this boy when he's grown up. :)
Author : I have no idea why Susan did this - it looks rather funny though :)






No comments:

Post a Comment