Thursday 8 July 2010

Baby Number SEVEN & EIGHT!

I took Camden's birthday cake into the back room, and told Finlay to bring in Camden. He wasn't too fussed - he never is. He's quiet but doesn't half look evil at times - maybe because of his trait?

Camden turned into a teenager - a good looking one at that :). Still though, no girlfriends or friends coming home from school. Strange. A good looking boy like him should have someone.

A few days later, it was Finlay's birthday. Camden didn't seem bothered - he walked off in a strop. I'll never know how that boy's head works. Lets hope Finlay has a better birthday than last time - e.g. me going into labour!

When i'm looking Finlay and Camden are as sweet as pie with each other - they don't know I see them arguing.. This is Finlay as a teenager.

Parker Langerak came over to tonight - he's a long lost friend who has volunteered to help with the challenge.

This is Fallon - she loves her toy box :)

Before we knew it, it was Fallon's and Liliai's birthday. My little girls were growing up :( Here is Fallon with her well deserved birthday cake.

Here she is as a child, my little artist. Lets hope she does well at school!

Next was Liliai's turn.

I bought her the same outfit as her sister. They look cute :)

Here is a family photo - Kaitlyn and Phoebe were sleeping as this was taken. My beautiful babies. :)

Heres Kaitlyn! It was her birthday here. She got excited although I doubt she knew what was going on.

Here's Kaitlyn as a toddler - I think she looks like her half - sister Liliai.

Next was Phoebe's birthday. By the time it was Phoebe's birthday, the children had arrived home from school - they joined in the party.

I had to leave the party for a second - the sickness feeling was back. Was I pregnant or was this a stomach bug?

I rushed back into the back room to my daughter's party. This is Phoebe as a toddler - she has a lighter brown to her hair. She's gorgeous.

Btw, I decided to do a makeover on the room - a tad pink for the boys but oh well! Camden was aging again - to a young adult!

Camden got fed up of living around little childen and his evil streak began to show. 'MOM I'M GOING. You don't respect yourself - how can you go on and plan more babies? We're your babies.. I was just an experiment.." The words hit me hard. I felt guilty. "Son, i'm sorry.." But he'd already ran out of the door and onwards into the taxi to his new home...


Liliai was close to her brother - she missed him so much. She never sat with her other siblings or talked to them. She wanted her brother back.

I couldn't resist and at the first chance i got, i went to see Camden. This place wasn't a place for my baby to live - he deserved better. I announced my pregnancy. "Mom, I told you, I don't want anything else to do with the experiment." He told me. I was gutted - I wanted him to know his brothers and sisters.

I told him to come home - this was silly, but he was having none of it. He gave me a cuddle and told me to take care. I promised myself I'd get Camden to come home - but now i wasn't sure. That boy needed his independence - I had to learn to let go.

When I got home, Liliai rushed me to the back room. Finlay was about to age! I looked on sadly, another baby growing up.


"Mom", he said after he aged to a young adult, "I'm gonna move out... This place aint big enough. I've saved Mom, i'm gonna buy this awesome place. I've saved years, ever since I was a child. Now its my turn to leave".


I accepted that Finlay wanted to move and so I took him to his new home. "Wow, you really did save darling." He looked comfortable in his new home so I turned around and left.

It was just me and my girls now. The bump was coming along nicely. I loved to dance with my Liliai and Fallon - they loved their music box.

Later that night, the baby decided to come. The same pains - the worst bit of bringing new life into the world. Will it be a girl or a boy?!

A girl! This is Poppy Crosby. Her traits are insane and loser.

After putting Poppy into her crib, the pains struck again - twins. "Great!" I thought sarcastically.

But when she was here, she was beautiful. This is Ava Crosby - her traits are absent minded and slob. Their traits sum up their father me thinks!



1 comment:

  1. Great updates! All the girls are so cute, I love how they are all twins :D

    ReplyDelete