Wednesday 7 July 2010

Baby Number ONE!

I asked Leighton if he'd be prepared to help me with my baby challenge; he accepted and decided to come around later that night, where we relaxed on the bed and got to know each other that bit better. Leighton felt honoured to be baby number one's father, and agreed that he would support the baby once it was born. However, Leighton brought a visitor with him which he didn't care to tell me about!

This is Sam; Leighton's son. I don't mind him being here but i dont feel it is the correct environment for him? Oh well, at least baby number 1 will have a brother in their family tree!

It's started. I went into labour whilst on my own; Leighton didn't want to know, said he'd rather concentrate on Sam, rather than a baby for an experiment... This baby won't be just an experiment; I'll love it no matter what... So what will it be? A girl or a boy?!



Meet Camden Crosby - my first born son. I am so happy he's finally here but gutted his father doesn't want to know. He'll have the best upbringing :) his traits are disiplined and evil.. think i've got my work cut out here huh?!













No comments:

Post a Comment