Wednesday 7 July 2010

Baby Number THREE & FOUR!

I met Christopher Steel through a friend; he also took part in these baby challenges by offering to be a father. He was known for being able to concieve twins around the globe, so I invited him round. We got talking; I asked if he was single and what his thoughts would be on fathering one of my children.

I got that familiar feeling the next day. Sickness, tiredness and overall feeling rubbish! I did a test - I was pregnant again :) I couldnt wait for the baby to arrive!

Meanwhile, Finlay aged to a toddler; I didn't decide on giving him a party, we don't know many people around here so there isn't much point; he has his family, thats all that matters.


As I said before, I loved being pregnant, any chance I had, I'd look in the mirror. I love how baby bumps look at this stage - exciting to know a life is in there!
I'd just got up and got Camden up when the pain shot throught me. 'Here we go again' I thought. Labour had stricken and the baby was coming! Finlay was asleep but Camden just sat there shocked; bless him, he didnt know what to do! I hope he understands one day or at least forgets this experience.. I couldnt help him, I was in too much pain! Btw, all my births are home births :) I wouldnt want to leave my children with a babysitter. Will it be a girl or a boy?!

A girl! This is little Liliai Crosby born with the heavy sleeper and clumsy trait. Hmph. So much for concieving twins.. But then a pain shot through me again.. and...

Fallon Crosby was born! Twins! & finally the girls I wanted.. I love them already :)






1 comment: