Wednesday 7 July 2010

Baby Number FIVE & SIX!

The children were asleep and a knocked tapped on the door. I went to answer it and there stood Gus Hart. "Hi, um. I'm Gus. Is Katie around? She didn't tell me she lived with another woman..". I explained that nobody named Katie lived around here but as I did, Fallon started crying... "Hold on, come in" I told him. After seeing all the children he said, "Wow, your so attractive and yet you have all these children." It made me blush and I explained about the challenge. "Wow, I'd love a child of my own you know. Just, because of my weight and looks I can't seem to find a woman to do it.. this could be my chance." With that note, Gus volunteered and as you can see, we got started right away.

After the deed was done, I went off into the bathroom to spruce up. "Stay here" I stated. Gus looked lost and just looked on, waiting for my return. He told me I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, and tried to kiss me again. "No" I told him, "this cannot go any further, you are just a donar, i'm sorry Gus. I'll call you regarding the baby."

I got the same feeling. Sickness. Just as I was holding Camden in my arms too. "Camden darling, just sit here tight whilst mummy just.." I told him as I had to run to the toilet.

Yep, i'd either eaten something dodgy or a life was growing inside me. I hope its the second option. Baby number five may be on its way!

I built an extension onto the childs room, afterall their bedroom was only tiny and four cribs were cramming it. I was able to afford new toys for the children and now they had a place to play. Later on, when they grow up, their beds will be in here. I don't believe in moving the children to a bigger home - they were born and bred here.

The next day, and it was Camdens birthday. Finlay came to watch but found his building blocks more interesting - bless him!


Camden aged.. and he is now a child.

Camden and Finlay didn't really get on when Camden was a toddler, but since he grew up, they really do get on. However, Camden has the evil trait and tends to steal Finlays candy. Finlay always forgives him - he loves his brother.


Camden had seen a familar face around school - he asked his name - Sam Sekemoto. It was his brother. He invited him around one night and they got on. I hope their relationship blossoms.


First it was Fallon's birthday. I think I forgot to mention her traits - good and artistic.

Here is Fallon as a toddler. She's a gorgeous blonde.

Next was Liliai's birthday.

Liliai is the complete opposite to Fallon, her twin. She has black hair from her mother. Such a cutie!

Finlay was growing up again into a child!

However, as this happened, I felt a twinge! "Oh no, not now, please NOT NOW!" I thought. This was going to ruin Finlay's birthday! Finlay loved attention - he was already jealous of his siblings - this happening was the worst thing ever. However, labour goes on..!

Finlay seemed to understand, and aged anyway. He loved his cake and told me him and his brother would be in the other room if I needed them. I'm proud of how he acted - he's a keeper and my little genius!

After the boys left me, the pains got stronger. Baby number five would be here soon; I rested on the table as contractions took over - this labour was the most painful. Would it be a girl or a boy?!

Before I knew it the pain disappeared and Kaitlyn appeared. Kaitlyn has the easily impressed and excitable traits. The pain was back! Oh no, not twins again, I thought!


Minutes later, Phoebe appeared. Her traits are athetic and genius. Twin girls again. I have my work cut out. Wish me luck!


















No comments:

Post a Comment