Saturday 10 July 2010

Baby Number ELEVEN & TWELVE!

Before I start, I would like to thank Skip45 for Liam Parie.

Kaitlyn changed into a teenager.. this is her now - definatly like her father (Not the looker of the family lol)

Phoebe aged a tad better - she had a great figure. Here she is as a teenager.

As soon as Phoebe turned teenager - she wanted a boyfriend! & she got one! Only her taste in men was AWFUL to say the least!

Felicity aged and Kaitlyn grew fond of her... she loved looking after her little sister. Felicity is GORGEOUS :)

Oh yeah, I met a new guy :) Liam Parie & he's gonna help me in my challenge! He loves Fern, she comes with me when I stop over.

Kaitlyn did the dirty on her sister - oh dear! Phoebe's boyfriend Garland was supposed to stay the night when Kaitlyn put her claws into him! I'm sure I didn't bring my daughters up to behave like this ?!

Of course, Phoebe saw and they fought... Oh i wish they'd get along!

Kaitlyn had always been so quiet! This really brought the 'Bitch' side out of her...

Here I am, in labour with Liams baby - but he's nowhere to be seen :( I was determined here to have a home birth! & I did.. will it be a girl or boy?!?!

You guessed it! Twin girls AGAIN! I mean what is wrong with me?! Why can I not concieve boys.. triplets or singlets?! This is Brogan.

& Eva... both gorgeous :) I'm gonna have some hottie children when they grow up !

Btw! Kaitlyn got brought home by the Police - she'd outriden her curfew!
I lectured her.. She seems to be going off the rails slightly lately - I don't know what to do with the girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment